I saw two vanity plates this weekend that jumped out at me.
The first said "MIR JAG" and made me think of my friend Miranda. You know, if she had a Jag and all. Except if Miranda had a Jag, her plate would probably say something different, like "CHEESE" or "EAT MOR CHS" or "MCLIM."
The second one said "IM A CEO." I am not even kidding. My first thought was that perhaps the guy would be better served by a tag that said "POMPOUS ASS" - but then I realized that we're in Orange County. Ah, Orange County - where high schoolers drive Maseratis and soccer moms drive Porsches. And this dude was in a Mustang - not a cool, retro Mustang, but a late 90's model with a bad paint job. So I realized that he really did need that tag, because otherwise, no one here would guess that he were a CEO - we really do need it spelled out for us.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a license plate is a great idea. i am planning on buying a cattle brander with MCLIM - first, the pets. next, jon's forehead. there's no limit to the possibilities!
Post a Comment