However, I must admit that these are not our pictures. The people who currently live there were in the process of packing up when we saw the place, which means, as anyone who has ever moved can guess, it was an absolute disaster! There were boxes and clothes and stuff everywhere. So we didn't take any pictures - I think the current tenants felt bad enough about the way the place looked, and we didn't want to make them feel any worse. So we found the original ad our landlord placed, and stole the photos from there. So this is all we got until July 1!!


2 comments:
Alright, alright... We'll stay... For now... :) Thanks for the pictures! We love you guys! The place looks beautiful! I want a fireplace and hardwood floors and built-in bookshelves! Yay for you guys!
Love,
Amanda
I call bullshit. Richard and I read it religiously. In fact we reviewed it recently and both gave it two thumbs up. Richard went so far as to say, "It was much better than CATS. I'd like see it again and again."
-J.
Post a Comment