Hard to believe this month's almost over, though I do feel like I've been in orientation FOREVER. I know it seems like something called 'orientation' should be easy, but it's been pretty exhausting. They're very much about sucking as much out of you as they can in an effort to raise your 'self-awareness.'
So how's my self-awareness? Apparently I'm an ENTJ (big surprise), which makes me an NT temperament. Supposedly that makes me a 'natural leader', my celebrity counterpart is Bill Gates, and my (annoying) pet peeve at work is people trying to manage me. Fascinating.
I've also attended lectures on leadership styles, diversity, career services, academic services, etc., bid for my classes (managed to get all three I wanted, unlike most of my class), and watched a video of myself interacting in a group.
Two more days and the real work of classes and recruiting preparation begin. Happy first day of fall to me! (and you).
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment