Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Interviewing

Finally, the essays are written, the applications are submitted, and we can finally get to what I'm good at: interviewing!

I had an alumni interview with UNC back in December, and my BU interview with the dean yesterday. I've got one with a Northwestern admissions person on Monday (happy MLK day to me). And I just found out that I've been given a Duke interview; they'll give one to anyone who comes to campus, but the local alumni interview is a bit harder to come by, so we're pretty excited.

Any suggestions for Duke or Northwestern?

4 comments:

Amanda, Ben and Harper said...

Love your blog. Thanks for the shout-out. Can't wait to see you!
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Northwestern hmmmm. Chicago hmmmm.
It gets pretty cold there and windy, and cold, and yankees live there, and it's cold.
As far as your Mom, if she can't remember it, it doesn't exist, and if it doesn't exist, you certainly can't move there. London? Never heard of it.
Did I mention that it's cold in Chicago?
Dad

Hungry Bear said...

I am NOT anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah DUKE! ...where is northwhatever? North west of what? Your daddy cannot be a pool boy in the cold...some things might freeze and fall off. How are you gonna feel when your husband, daddy and baby are all crippled and missing....stuff?