Friday, March 21, 2008

A new top 5 reasons . . .

This time, the top 5 reasons we didn't want to go to Bezerkeley:

1) Hippies. We may come from them, but it doesn't mean we want to live among them.

2) Yank Sing, Brandy Ho's, Betty's, Mama's - all so close by? We'd weigh 400 pounds, and no one wants that.

3) The bears in our house are Bruins fans (that's UCLA, for the non-west coasters!).

4) Anywhere else is closer to Amanda & Ben's new baby! (ok, well except for London . . .)

5) Like my grandma always says, you shouldn't live in a place that's going to fall into the ocean soon anyway.

So that's right kids - we're coming east! Still not sure how far east, though. Chicago and London come out next week, so we'll know all there is to know by next Friday. Hopefully a little more good news will head our way!

1 comment:

Amanda, Ben and Harper said...

You are going to be a rockstar no matter where you go, which is why... SIGH... You should go to Duke... Okay, I said it, you should go to Duke. And, yes, as I promised, I will love you despite your being a blue devil... But I will always hate Duke. Always. Yeah, Duke, that's where you are going. Harper says hi, and he can't wait to meet you both (he also thanks you for making the top 5 - what an honor)!